ARRIVAL & DISMISSAL PROCEDURES – Our school is VERY busy during arrival and dismissal. Please help us out by adhering to the following procedures:
- Students arriving after the bell rings at 8:20 are considered tardy. Please come in with your student to sign them in.
- Please remember that the area in front of the rock wall entrance is for Kids Country and Daycare Vans ONLY. Please do not drop off car riders in this area.
- The cutoff for checking your student out of school is 2:50 p.m. The buses need to get into the circle drive at that time.
- If you cannot be here before 2:50 p.m., you will need to either:
- Go through the car rider line – be sure to notify the office that your child will be a car rider; OR
- Check your student out from the office after all car riders are dismissed.
- We cannot check kids out directly to parents between 2:50-3:30.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION IN MAKING THIS PROCESS RUN SMOOTHLY!